This Thursday from 6-8pm, come shop the collections of eco-conscious designers that have made the commitment to produce their goods right here in NYC.
Get your entire summer outfit, from head to toe! Lines to be featured include:
- Tabii Just- Zero Waste clothing and accessories with a distinct urban-meets-Caribbean aesthetic
- Natalie Frigo- Handmade jewelry made with recycled metals and ethically-sourced gemstones
- Delphine Leymarie- Mindfully luxurious jewelry made primarily from reclaimed metals
- BHAVA Shoes - Vegan shoes made with the highest quality hand-woven, organic, recycled and cruelty free components
- Abacaxi - Clothing that repurposes one-of-a-kind pieces of ornate embroidered fabric sourced from traditional Indian kurtas and sari blouses.
RSVP TO EVENT Fashion Center BID, 209 W 38th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10018
Thursday June 20th, 2013, 6-8pm
Don't forget to tweet your support by using #madelocalnyc
Special day-of discounts will be announced at the event, don't miss it!